- Requests are processed 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Space requests should be submitted at least 72 hours in advance.
- Any space requested less than 72 hours before the event cannot be guaranteed.
- All requests will be processed within 48 hours.
- Any changes to your reservation (room setup, A/V or technical requirements) must be communicated to Guest Services within 24 hours of your event.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours before your event.
Ways to request space:
- Request space online: Log on to our Virtual Event Management System (VEMS)!
- Stop by the Guest Services Office in the Krentzman Lounge of the Oglesby Union.
- E-mail Guest Services at email@example.com
- Call us at (850) 644-6083.
- (WEDNESDAYS ONLY) Market Wednesday tables, the Union Courtyard, Union Green, and Union Amphitheater must be reserved through the Student Activities Center
Your group will be recorded as a no show one hour after the start time of your event if your group has not yet arrived.
* University groups are charged via the Union Costing Formula.