The Involvement Fair occurs every fall and spring semester and serves as an opportunity for students to further create their FSU experience by learning more about all the opportunities that FSU has to find community, explore interests, and develop a diverse set of skills. Hundreds of recognized student organizations and campus departments combined make up the tabling portion of the event!
This year, the Involvement Fair & Seminole Showcase will occur on the following dates:
- Fall: August 28, 2018 at 6:00pm-9:00pm in the Leach Recreation Center & Tully Gym
- Spring: January 8, 2019 at 6:00pm-9:00pm in Tully Gym
- Summer C: TBA
The section and tabs below will provide you with more information about the upcoming Involvement Fair & Seminole Showcase.
Welcome to the 2019 Spring Involvement Fair!
Information for RSOs & Campus Departments
Before submitting a registration form, please note the following information which includes major changes to this event:
- At this time, in the event of inclement weather, the event will take place at the same day and time; January 9th from 6:00pm-9:00pm in Tully Gym.
- The registration windows are as follows:
- Priority Online Registration - deadline is December 21, 2018: Those who register by this date and are confirmed will be guaranteed a spot for the Fair. In addition, you will be grouped in your organization's category the day of the event. **The deadline to cancel is December 21, 2018!
- Late Online Registration - deadline is Friday, December 28, 2018: Those who register after the Priority deadline might not be guaranteed to be listed on the printed directory. Therefore, it is not guaranteed that your organization will be grouped in your organization's category on the day of, even if your organization gets a confirmed spot for the fair. **December 28th is also the deadline for cancellations for those who are registered under Priority Registration which will allow us to determine what spaces are available to place your organization in.
- Rolling Registration ("Waitlist") and Day Of Registration: Those who have not registered online by the Registration window will automatically be placed on the Waitlist. Organizations on this list will be contacted either by email or phone if a spot becomes available. Because this is a rolling list, it is important to ensure that you respond within the time frame allotted; otherwise, we will move on to next on the list.
- Please keep in mind that submitting this registration form does not automatically guarantee your organization a spot in the fair. Registration forms are processed in the order in which they are received.
- RSOs must have submitted their registration/re-registration paperwork in order to sign up for the Involvement Fair.
CLICK HERE to proceed to the registration form for the 2019 SPRING Involvement Fair!
Event Policy Agreement
Upon submitting a registration form, an organization agrees to adhere to the following rules and regulations with this event:
- Groups MUST be checked-in before setting up their table.
- Any group not checked-in by the end of the check-in period will have their table redistributed to an organization on the Waitlist and will be given a No-Show.
- A No-Show will bar their group from participating in the next Involvement Fair.
- All groups will have ONE table and TWO chairs, unless additional accommodations have been communicated ahead of time.
- Groups are restricted to no more than THREE representatives at their table at any given time, including volunteer turnover or shifts.
- Tables are grouped with the category selected in the registration form, unless instructed otherwise.
- Additional accommodations (i.e. electrical) can be requested but are NOT guaranteed.
- All materials and decorations must fit within the assigned table space which range between 6 and 8 feet.
- Groups are NOT allowed to move any furniture or switch tables.
- NO BALLOONS.
- Organizations are prohibited from distributing any information not related to the purpose or function of the organization.
- No items are to be sold. Only promotional items and giveaways are allowed.
- Any food items that are being provided outside of wrapped candy or bottled water should have an approved Event Permit.
Violation of the Involvement Fair Event Policy Agreement, Student Conduct Code, Student Organization Conduct Code, or University Regulations could result in the immediate dismissal of your organization from the Involvement Fair, prevent participation in future Involvement Fairs, and additional disciplinary action.
Prior to the Involvement Fair, please be aware of our Check-In Procedures:
- Check-in Stations will be located inside Tully Gym at the entrance closest to the Leach Recreation Center.
- You must present both the final confirmation e-mail AND your valid FSU ID to check-in your group.
- Check-in will begin at 4:30pm and end at 5:45pm.
- After 5:45pm, if your group is not there, you will be issued a No-Show (review Event Policy Agreement above).