- RSO Handbook
- Student Policy Handbook
- Hazing Reporting and Policy
- Posting Regulation
- Union Board Policy
- Market Wednesday Policy
- Policy for International Experiences
Expectations of RSO’s
RSOs are afforded privileges and resources at Florida State University, and in exchange are required to adhere to and fulfill the following expectations as a condition of registration.
Student Organizations will:
- Complete the annual recognition process with the Student Activities Center by submitting all required information, attending training opportunities, and making timely updates to organizations’ information (officers, constitution, etc.) as changes occur.
- Follow and abide by all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all policies and procedures of Florida State University, including the FSU Student Code of Conduct (https://dos.fsu.edu/srr/conduct-codes/student-organization-conduct-code) and the RSO Handbook (https://union.fsu.edu/sac/involvement).
- Remain in good standing with all aspects of Florida State University (Oglesby Union Guest Services, Student Government Association, campus departments, etc.) and conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with the mission of the university.
- Adhere to the rules and procedures set forth in the organization constitution, including the non-discrimination and non-hazing requirements for membership.
- Meet all fiscal obligations incurred by the organization and abide by the Student Government Association Finance Code when applicable.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of organization events, and consult with the Student Activities Center staff for help with event policies and contract management.
- Provide adequate training during the officer transition process.
- Establish consistent communication with the organization Advisor and keep Advisor apprised of organization activities and decisions.
- Ensure proper use of campus resources, including meeting and event space, office space, and other afforded benefits to the organization.