The Take Your Advisor to Lunch program is intended to promote faculty/staff RSO advisor and student organization leaders interaction and enhance advisor and RSO relationships. Advisors are integral to the success of our recognized student organizations. Faculty and staff volunteer their time and experience to organizations throughout the year. This program is a great way to thank your advisor!
Students can pick up a Take Your Advisor to Lunch voucher (valued at $15) at the Student Activities Center Office (Rm. 305) in the Oglesby Union. Students can then take their advisor to lunch at any of the following dining locations:
- Subway Cafe
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Seminole Pies
- Pollo Tropical
- Not for personal use.
- Voucher must be used to take advisor to lunch.
- No voucher has no cash value.
- Back of the voucher must be filled out to be valid.
- Voucher cannot used for any alcoholic beverages.
- Violators will be reported to the RSO Review Committee and/ or Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- Void where prohibited.
Alternative Ways to Thank Your Advisor:
- Nominate them for awards like “Advisor of the Year” at Leadership Awards Night
- Give them a token of your appreciation
- Acknowledge and thank them at your organization’s meetings
- Provide them with some of your organization’s paraphernalia