The Student Activities Center at Florida State University is more than just a place. The Student Activities Center serves as a guide for Florida State students in molding and creating their FSU experience.
The Student Activities Center believes that student involvement outside of the classroom contributes to important learning gains and a well rounded college experience that prepares students for life after graduation.
The Student Activities Center hopes to serve as a catalyst to engage and involve students by:
- providing advising, training and mentoring to student leaders and advisors
- inspiring students to become active members of the campus and community
- creating programs that foster interactions among the diverse members of the University community
- maintaining lively spaces and resources for student-focused initiatives that enrich our campus culture
- designing and supporting programs, venues and resources that cultivate student expression
- engaging student leaders to discover new knowledge that will enable them to critically evaluate evidence, make informed judgments, balance multiple perspectives and act ethically