Skip to main content
- Plan ahead; know the basics of your event before contacting anyone.
- Know whom to contact and when they should be contacted.
- Fill out all necessary forms and build in some time for processing.
- Read the policies and procedures for your event once it has been approved.
- Relay all the information, including policies, to your entire organization so every member is aware of the information.
- Contact the appropriate administrators if anything changes regarding your event.
- Go to the Event Planning website