Application Deadline - Extended*
Due to Ryan Hopely at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29th at 11:59pm.
*If you are were unable to attend an information sessions, please contact email@example.com for an individual make-up session by January 30th at 12:00pm. You must submit your application by the deadline and it will remain pending until you attend an information session. There will be no opportunity for a make-up information session after January 30th at 5:00pm.
You must attend one information session in order to be eligible for an interview.
- Wednesday, January 16th from 3-3:30 in SSB 219
- Tuesday, January 22nd from 12:15-12:45 in SSB 221
- Wednesday, January 23rd from 5:15-5:45 in SSB 221
- Thursday, January 24th from 5-5:30 in SSB 219
Overview of the Process
- Attend an information session.
- Submit application by the deadline.
- Sign up for an interview with the Oglesby Union Board Selection Commission (tentatively scheduled for January 31-February 1).
- If you are forwarded to the ballot by the selection commission, you must declare candidacy for Union Board via the official SGA website by Wednesday, February 6th at 4pm.
- Campaign week runs from Wednesday, February 13th - Wednesday, February 20th. Please see the official SGA elections website for dates and elections rules.
- Election day is Wednesday, February 20th.
- If you are elected, you will be expected to attend two meetings: one on Tuesday, February 26th (time TBD) and Wednesday, April 3rd from 4:30-5:30.
Learn about Union Board
- If you are interested in seeing an official Union Board Formal meeting, you are welcome to join us on both Wednesday, February 6th at 4:30pm in SSB 208 and/or Wednesday, March 6th at 4:30pm in SSB 208.
- Please review the information on the Union Board website to learn more about the board's structure and mission. If you have any questions, please contact the advisor, Ryan Hopely, at firstname.lastname@example.org.