Club Downunder / Union Productions is a student-run organization that often co-sponsors events with FSU student organizations, agencies, and academic departments. We are happy to partner with your organization and provide assistance with event planning, staffing, production, and more. Our Co-Sponsorship Coordinator approves co-sponsored events, so if you have an event idea you'd like to discuss more with us, please fill out the Co-sponsorship form on NoleCentral. The form is on NoleCentral under Forms titled as: Union Productions Co-Sponsorship Event Request Form. You have to be signed in to access it!
CDU / UP reserves the right to turn down co-sponsorship requests. We strive for inclusive and unique events for all students, and potential co-sponsored events are evaluated in the same manner as any other event we put on. In order to be approved for a co-sponsored event, an RSO or SGA agency must follow these guidelines:
- An RSO representative must meet with the Co-Sponsorships Coordinator within two weeks of the submitted request to go over details of the proposed event.
- The Co-Sponsorships Coordinator will present the request to the Programming Director for approval and after discussion of the event it will either be approved or denied.
- The RSO must follow all guidelines set by the Co-Sponsorships Coordinator, as well as any guidelines set by the venue manager on the night-of.
Your event is more likely to be approved by the Co-Sponsorships Coordinator if:
- It is unique and adds diversity to the Union Productions calendar.
- Your organization already has a location reserved.
- It is free to FSU students (required) and the general public (preferred).
We also have a large calendar of events that your organization can co-sponsor to help us get the word out to more students. If there is an existing event that you are interested in co-sponsoring, you may contact the Co-Sponsorships Coordinator.
If you have any further questions about co-sponsorship opportunities, please email UPCosponsor@admin.fsu.edu.