Club Downunder / Union Productions often co-sponsors events with FSU student organizations, agencies, and academic departments. We are happy to partner with your organization and provide assistance with event planning, staffing, production, and more. CDU / UP is staffed entirely by students and our Executive Board approves the co-sponsored events. If you have an event idea you’d like to discuss more with us, please fill out the form below and email it to our Co-Sponsorships Coordinator at UPCosponsor@admin.fsu.edu.
CDU / UP reserves the right to turn down co-sponsorship requests even if there is not another event on the requested date. We strive for quality events for all students, and potential co-sponsored events are evaluated in the same manner as any other event we put on. In order to be approved for a co-sponsored event, an RSO or SGA agency must follow these guidelines:
- Complete a co-sponsored event request form available on our Nole Central page and return it via email to UPCosponsor@admin.fsu.edu.
- An RSO representative must meet with the Co-Sponsorships Coordinator within two weeks of the submitted request to go over details of the proposed event.
- The Co-Sponsorships Coordinator will present the request to the Programming Director for approval, and only after board approval will the RSO be notified that their co-sponsored event has been approved or rejected.
- The RSO must follow all guidelines set by the Co-Sponsorships Coordinator, as well as any guidelines set by the venue manager on the night-of.
Your event is more likely to be approved by the UP Executive Board if it is:
- Likely to draw a large crowd.
- Unique and adds diversity to the Union Productions calendar.
We also have a large calendar of events that your organization can co-sponsor to help us get the word out to more students. If there is an existing event that you are interested in co-sponsoring, you may contact the Co-Sponsorships Coordinator.